petdoctor

A Cornelia veterinarian explores rich memories of becoming a veterinarian, her veterinary education,and people and places along the way. Gain insights into the daily life of a small animal veterinarian in northeast Georgia.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Northeast Veterinary Hospital

This is my 26th year of veterinary practice, and I feel I'm only getting started. I plan sharing numerous memorable experiences, the successes and the disappointments, the smiles and the tears.

My small animal veterinary hospital is located in Cornelia, in the beautiful mountains of northeast Georgia. We are right in front of the Hampton Inn so if you find yourself in our area, stop by and request a tour. We are very proud of our hospital and enjoy showing it off.

During our Open House in February 2003, a client was exclaiming over our VIP (Very Important Pet) suites, "Sandy and I are going to the beach in May, but I'll need to reserve the Safari Room for my husband while we're away!" Well, you can see it's a very comfortable accommodation.
The safari room at Northeast Veterinary HospitalThe safari room at Northeast Veterinary Hospital

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home