petdoctor

A Cornelia veterinarian explores rich memories of becoming a veterinarian, her veterinary education,and people and places along the way. Gain insights into the daily life of a small animal veterinarian in northeast Georgia.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

In Your Easter Bonnet

One of our patients always wears her denim cap whenever she comes for a visit or an exam. I think that cap is so cute, and she really likes to show it off. She knows she is the center of attention and loves it.

Just today a client was asking if I was the doctor that saw the precious little Pomeranian puppy with the pink coat and hood? Yes, she is my patient, & she is so beautiful. She had just flown here from Washington State. I'll take some pictures of her next visit and post them. I hope she doesn't outgrow her little pink outfit.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home