petdoctor

A Cornelia veterinarian explores rich memories of becoming a veterinarian, her veterinary education,and people and places along the way. Gain insights into the daily life of a small animal veterinarian in northeast Georgia.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

A Message for Nick

This is a message I left on an answering machine for a patient recently.

"Nick, this is Dr. Brooks. I am calling to see how you are feeling today. Can you hear me? If you are better today, bark once. If you are about the same, bark twice. Nick, I can't hear you. Speak up. Well, I hope you are much better today."

"Nick, I love you. Please have your Mom call me. Thanks."

2 Comments:

  • At August 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Dr Brooks.....

    This is one of Nick's Grandmothers... =)

    THANK YOU for taking such good care of Nick...and of my Micha...and for caring so much for ALL of us!

    ..........Ida Elmer

     
  • At August 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Nick's Grandmother,
    Thank you so very much for taking the time from your schedule to check out my blog. I have received great feedback from all over the world. There are a lot of us out there who are absolutely "ga-ga" over our pets, and are't we lucky to have the enduring love of these pets?

    Please give Micha a hug from me.

    Love,
    Dr. Brooks

     

Post a Comment

<< Home