petdoctor

A Cornelia veterinarian explores rich memories of becoming a veterinarian, her veterinary education,and people and places along the way. Gain insights into the daily life of a small animal veterinarian in northeast Georgia.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

St. Julian Mustard Lachicotte

Father Julian christened both my infant sons. Not only was he a frequent visitor in our home, but he often brought his cat to Northeast Veterinary Hospital for medical care. My youngest, John, was about two years old and was at the veterinary hospital when Father Julian arrived. John spotted our visitor and rushed to my side to announce,"Mom, the Judge from the Church is here!"

Julian with his wonderful sense of humor exclaimed, "Linda, I must talk to you about your son."

1 Comments:

  • At October 19, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you for this wonderul little picture of my beloved Uncle Jule! I miss him every day and we just lost another one of his sisters, my Aunt Lucille. I am creating a family website on Ancestry and uploaded your story which I hope is okay. If you have any others, I would LOVE them. Thank you for loving that dear man. I am Cathy Lachicotte Kern, and my son, Stl Julian Rossignol Kern was named for my uncle Jule. You can reach me at kernsan@yahoo.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home